1. Copyrights and Trademarks All text, audio/video, information, patterns, pictures, sounds, and animation that are disclosed on this website have been provided by Dynamic Holding Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dynamic Holding) or other originators and are legally protected by domestic and international copyright laws. If you have not been given written authorization by Dynamic Holding, you are not allowed to reproduce, broadcast, publicly display, transmit, or distribute information provided by this website or use the information for other commercial uses. However, if your scope of use is limited to personal non-profit use, Dynamic Holding will authorize you to browse, print, download, or store information provided by this website.
Written approval shall be obtained from Dynamic Holding prior to the use of any trademarks or patterns owned by Dynamic Holding, Dynamic Holding Co., Ltd.
2. Disclaimer Dynamic Holding’s objective in providing this website service and data is for the convenience of website users. Dynamic Holding has not conferred any authorization or ownership to any such services or data. Dynamic Holding cannot guarantee the accuracy, comprehensiveness, and reliability of items and data in this service, or on this server or other servers. Thus, users should not rely on the services and data provided by this website unless Dynamic Holding recommends users to do so with written notification. Please do not rely on this service or data provided to purchase, sell, or transaction in securities. Please note, the information provided here does not satisfy the requirements of different national governing bodies, including, but not limited to, the information disclosure requirement of the Taiwan Stock Exchange and the Securities and Exchange Act. Please do not make any investment decision based on the services and data provided by this website.
3. Limited warranty All information and data, including text, patterns, or other projects carried on this website and other websites linked to this website can be revised or updated without additional notice, and are provided based on current status. Dynamic Holding does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or comprehensiveness of the information and data, and does not provide any implied, express, or statutory representations and guarantees. This includes, but is not limited to, non-infringement, ownership, merchantability, quality, appropriateness for specific usage, and absence of computer viruses.
4. International users This website is controlled, operated, and managed by the Dynamic Holding Taiwan headquarters. Dynamic Holding does not guarantee that the data on the website is suitable for any other locations outside the Republic of China, or that you can view these data from areas where the data is perceived as illegal. Users shall not use the website or export data against ROC export regulations. If users visit the website from locations outside of ROC territories, then users are obligated to follow all local regulations. These provisions and conditions on use are under the jurisdiction of the ROC regulations, and are not counter to ROC legal provisions.
5. Revisions Dynamic Holding can revise these provisions at any time. Users should visit this website often to understand current provisions. Parts of provisions may also be announced or replaced by clear and specific regulations on this website.
Dynamic Holding can terminate, revise, or stop any aspect of this website at any time, including any specific item availability of this website. Dynamic Holding can conduct these changes without prior notice, and is not responsible for providing specific characteristics or services on the website, or for limiting users from visiting parts of the website or the entire website.
Dynamic Holding can terminate the aforementioned authorization, rights, and permissions at any time. Users shall erase all data upon the termination of these authorizations, rights, and permissions.
6. Governing laws, dispute processing, and interpretation
Republic of China laws are applicable for disputes that result from this announcement or the use of this website.
Negotiations shall be used to settle disputes that result from this announcement or the use of this website. If negotiation fails, then litigation in the Taoyuan District Court (Taiwan) shall be used to solve the dispute.
The interpretation rights of this announcement and interpretations rights used in this website belong to Dynamic Holding
7. Contact us If you have any opinions, questions, views, or concerns about this policy, or if you believe any incompliance of this policy is occurring, please feel welcome to contact us at any time.
Dynamic Holding Co., Ltd
6F., No. 50, Minquan Rd., Luzhu Dist., Taoyuan City 33846, Taiwan
Updated on Aug 25, 2022